Part time Accounts Administrator
Leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers – London
Up to £28k pro rata (£16,800 for 3 days) per annum
Our Client, a leading set of Commercial Barristers’ Chambers in London, is seeking to recruit to the part-time role of Accounts Administrator – 9am – 5pm 3 days a week.
Suitable candidates will ideally be educated to A Level standard or above with AAT qualification (ideally level 2 or higher). They will have some experience working in a similar role (not necessarily in Chambers) and show initiative, be flexible, diligent, a good team player and confident.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Entering invoices into SAGE Line 50 and maintain the appropriate digital and hard copy filing
- Monitoring payment terms for invoices, select relevant invoices to settle, and present to liner management for authorisation/payment
- Ensuring re-charges are appropriately entered n SAGE.
- Keeping a record of staff credit card transactions
- Understanding of VAT
- Producing VAT reports and taxation reports for MOCs
- Administering and reconciling petty cash boxes
- Reconciling bank accounts twice a month
- Producing monthly cash flow reports, and providing line management and bank with any information required for lending or overdraft management.
- Reporting on spend as required
- Be a first point of contact with suppliers
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheet and familiarity with basic formatting and formulae
- Knowledge of SAGE software
- Knowledge of BarStat (desirable not essential)
An annual salary of up to £28k pro rata (£16,800 for 3 days) is offered.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the role in more detail please contact our retained Consultants: Paul Reece email@example.com or Matt Curness firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged and initial interviews for suitable candidates will take place immediately.