Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 basic salary + bonus OTE realistic £4,000 to £8,000
An opportunity to work for Cambridge's largest independent, highly successful courier services provider, helping them achieve some pretty ambitious goals.
They currently work with over 550 of Cambridge's top companies providing on-time same day, next day and international deliveries, as well as storage.
One of their unique points is that they're the only courier you will find anywhere in the UK who's prepared to put their money where their mouth is with fantastic 'up to double your money back' guarantees on their service.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking for an internal Business Development Executive to join their team. This is a family owned business where you can make a huge contribution to them achieving their highly ambitious goals.
Essentially they're looking for two main things; 1) to develop quality prospects and grow new business levels across all aspects of the business and 2) to ensure they keep all their customers in a happy place with superb customer support.
- Working with the sales and marketing team to generate appointments for larger prospects, some of it via outbound calls, Digital marketing, and general marketing campaigns.
- Involvement in customer retention campaigns, ensuring that customers are happy and choose to stay with us.
- Finding and generating a flow of new business leads, and identifying opportunities for upselling where possible.
- Responding to, and following up, sales enquiries, prepping quotes and converting new business, and working with our CRM and sales systems to keep everything on track.
- Some ad hoc responsibilities including covering incoming calls, and generally helping the team with workflow and smooth running of the office.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A positive, can do attitude.
- Someone who thinks on their feet and is happy to go the extra mile to ensure we keep delivering happiness.
- A desire to hit target.
- Excellent communication and service skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm.
- Competence to deliver a premium service for the customer.
- Eagerness to learn new things and always looking for ways to make things better.
- A proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- A team player who is highly organised and able to use your own initiative to get things done.
The successful candidate will work in a positive and 'fun' team environment where you will receive ongoing training and support, and the opportunity to develop. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus the opportunity to earn good levels of commission.
If you have a positive, 'can do' attitude along with a desire to succeed in a sales role then please apply today!
Keywords: Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales, Sales Executive, Telesales, Business Development.
Basic: £22,000 -£25,000 plus bonus with realistic OTE £4,000 to £8,000+
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.