Job Title: Technical Support (Cloud)
Location: Whiteparish, near Salisbury
Hours: Normal working hours are 8-5 Monday to Friday
The Company is a market-leading electronics company with an exciting new role. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will provide first-line technical support for their expanding range of Cloud-based products and services.
- React quickly to solve customer problems as effectively as possible
- Visit customers to provide on-site troubleshooting when necessary
- If needed, respond to requests for support outside normal working hours
- Provide internal expertise and technical support
- Create technical support materials
- Maintain a high level of relevant technical knowledge
- Technical background in IT
- Calm, friendly and professional manner
- Interest in learning new skills and problem solving
- Experience of wireless networks, Cloud computing, mySQL and remote troubleshooting preferred
- Driving licence
They offer training and support, career development, and an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role .
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: 1st Line Support, IT Support, IT Technician, Network Support, Network Technician, Technical Support, Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Services Engineer, Hosted Engineer, Citrix Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure, Citrix, XenServer, Citrix XenApp 7, HyperV, Engineer, Cloud Services Engineer may also be considered for this role.