Credit Manager – Leading Barristers Chambers
Our client is a leading set of commercial chambers specialising in the areas of construction, engineering, energy, procurement, shipbuilding and technology, both in the UK and abroad.
Chambers has 59 members of Chambers, 26 of whom are Queen’s Counsel. An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Manager to join their existing support team.
The Candidate should:
- Have relevant experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Be enthusiastic with a positive "can do" attitude
- Be a team player but be able to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be polite, friendly and of smart appearance
- Be able to deal with a wide range of people effectively
- Be educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
General duties include
- Working in order to ensure the timely collection of outstanding fees on behalf of members of chambers, in conjunction with the CEO/Director of Clerking, Director of Operations and where necessary, members of the clerking team.
- Chasing UK and International accounts, clearing aged debt, account reconciliations.
- Building relationships with all clients.
Salary – £35k pa (depending on experience.)
Benefits on completion of probationary period include:
- Bonus Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Pension, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Holiday entitlement - 20 days plus bank holidays (Yr 2 – 22 days; Yr 3 – 25 days).
Closing date for applications: 5pm Thursday 9th November 2017. Please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications encouraged and interviews will take place immediately for suitable candidates