Graduate Marketing Technologist
Our client is a well established company with offices in both Belfast and London. Due to growth a new permanent position has arisen for Graduate Marketing Technologist to join their team in Belfast.
Graduate Marketing Technologist Role:
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who want to develop a career in marketing technology. We provide sales and marketing services to clients around the world using both digital and traditional marketing solutions.
Based in Belfast, with offices in London, New York and Shanghai, we work with a range of commercial and public-sector clients to create and deliver cutting edge marketing campaigns.
Do you want to network with some of world's largest multinationals? Are you keen to learn about specific industries and make new contacts from across the globe? Do you want to attend industry specific events across Europe and further afield?
We are looking for a graduate to join our busy Operations Team who has experience working in Digital/CRM/Marketing our busy Operations Team to ensure we deliver maximum value from our recent CRM implementation, driving revenue, generating a positive ROI and maximising customer engagement.
With a good understanding of CRM and data analytics, the successful applicant will play a crucial role in developing and leveraging our technology investment. You need to be an innovative problem solver with excellent communication skills & an attention for detail, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Internally you'll work collaboratively with the operations team to deliver maximum program success. The role is primarily focused on providing informed, tactical advice, support and guidance to develop personalised, customer centric, communications to our customers.
Graduate Marketing Technologist Responsibilities
- Create cutting edge CRM programs alongside relevant stakeholders
- Translating technical information into user friendly language for internal and external customers
- Solutions design, technical consulting, documentation, integration management,
- Gathering requirements and customising CRM and other marketing technology
- Interface with end users to understand features/requirements and work collaboratively on more complex issues and requests
- Administration of the CRM environment
- To establish and manage the technical relationship with our technology partners, including support, escalation and training
- Implement and develop processes to ensure the collaboration of the internal & external teams involved in CRM execution
- Send consistent brand led, value propositions with compelling messages that positively influence both engagement & transactional KPI's
- Build and maintain relationships with key areas of the business, including Local Marketing, Design, Commercial, Account Management, Legal and Performance Marketing, re-enforcing the company's expertise in the area of CRM
- Champion a best-in-class customer experience across all campaign channels where relevant, including email, mobile, web/landing pages & offline.
- Major stakeholder in the rollout of key CRM projects, including: referral marketing, loyalty initiatives & customer data enrichment.
- Drive innovation through the utilisation of CRM software and Analysis to identify customer opportunities in order to design and manage test and learn programs
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a corporate Digital/ Marketing/CRM environment
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- An understanding of HTML
- Prioritises tasks and time wisely, making trade-off decisions to drive most efficient use of time and resources
- Results-driven: ensuring marketing activities fulfil strategic goals & drive results
- Creative thinker with the ability to spot opportunities & monetise those opportunities
- The ability to multitask, be organised and detail-oriented, and thrive under pressure
- A willingness to work flexibility with an ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Annual increments
- l Medical Insurance, Pension Contribution on completion of 1 years' service
- Education fund on completion of 1 years' service
- Investment in Training and Career Development
- Opportunity to work on ad hoc projects
- Opportunity to volunteer with Charities and take a lead on company initiatives
- Participation in company away days
- Social event every month
To apply please submit your CV via the apply button.