Junior Clerk – Leading Barristers Chambers (London)
Our client is a leading Barristers Chambers specialising in all apsects of Civil law. Members of Chambers are often involved in many of the most significant cases in each of Chambers specialist areas of practice. Chambers is also recognised for delivering high quality and client focused services.
Chambers now seeks to recruit a highly organised and motivated individual with excellent communication skills, to join their clerking team.
Working closely with more senior colleagues, Members of Chambers and Chambers’ professional clients, this busy and hands on role performs an integral function as part of this busy and highly successful team.
- Diary management and administration
- Liaising with more senior collegaues
- Efficient data entry to case management systems
- Post, DX and delivery services
- Delivery and collections of papers to Courts
The Person, will be:
- Educated to A level standard or above
- Mature in approach to managing workload
- Effective communicator and team player
- Able to manage competing deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Highly efficient and with good attention to detail.
A competitive salary and benefits are offered.
To discuss the role in more detail please contact retained Consultant, Matt Curness at GRL Legal: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: email@example.com
This is an urgent assignment and initial interviews for suitable candidates will take place immediately.