Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a successful and progressive brand to give you the stepping stone to success you need?
This Top Tier Legal 500 firm stand apart from their rivals in the local market. With a rich heritage dating back over 100 years, generation upon generation have been known for providing an excellent service, due to their friendly approach and unrivalled client care. This firm provide services regionally, nationally and internationally. Despite their size they have a friendly, dynamic and forward-thinking culture through their network of offices, they keep ahead of the curve and have invested heavily in technology, infrastructure and their staff. This firm are very progressive and pride themselves on nurturing local talent from within, shown with their unparalleled staff retention rate.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join an established firm in Ipswich, Suffolk.
You would be working with in a busy team for the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very exciting firm and gain invaluable experience.
- Preferably you will have experience in Private Client/Commercial Property
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability (60 wpm) ideally.
- IT literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Good telephone manner
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience & there are excellent benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a leading organisation in a busy department in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!