Adecco are currently looking for a full time merchandise administrator to work for their client at a leading Global organisation based in Hatfield. The merchandise administrator will be working 36 hours a week and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5. The merchandise administrator will be providing temporary cover for a minimum of 3 months and should be available to start immediately. The merchandise administrator will be providing support to different departments within fashion.
The Merchandise Administrator role is to ensure all necessary stock systems are set up and maintained accurately to agreed parameters. To manage the placement and tracking of orders to ensure timely delivery of stock. To focus on customer availability which is supported through daily stock management routines and reports, and by liaising with distribution and suppliers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure lines are set to the agreed system parameters at each range and changed and maintained throughout the season.
- To manage daily routines and publish required reports within agreed timescales.
- To resolve all depot stock issues promptly so that optimum availability and stock holding targets are maintained.
- To action any order amendments in a timely fashion.
- To support the category to always achieve the critical path.
- To support category Sales, Stock and Availability targets.
- To support my team to ensure distribution and supplier issues have been communicated clearly. The successful individual will require the following: Leadership & General Skills to include:
- Team working - Planning & Organising - Analysis and Decision Making - Personal Integrity
- Commercial Awareness
- Developing Self & Others
- Gaining Commitment
- Customer focus
- Numeric ability
- Stock Management
- Data Analysis
Skills Essential experience required includes:
- Experience of using Microsoft applications (predominantly Excel).
- Experience of processing large amounts of information quickly and accurately.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all ordering systems, stock management processes and routines
- Broad understanding of supply chain and distribution.
- Educated to Graduate level or equivalent
- Knowledge of Fashion
This is an excellent opportunity for a merchandise administrator to work for a global organisation with a competitive hourly salary.
Please apply direct or contact Emma James / Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.