Part Exchange Coordinator
New Build Housing
Salary £17k OTE £27k
A new build homes developer is looking to recruit a Part Exchange Coordinator to join their regional office in Leeds on a permanent basis.
My client is a respected national housebuilder with a focus on building good quality affordable homes; from the first time buyer to luxury 5 bed family homes.
They believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Part Exchange Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and managing actions arising from part exchanging through to exchange of contract, ensuring that all subsequent legal completion timescales are agreed and achieved. You will also provide administrative support for the Sales department.
You should possess strong communication skills to form an effective liaison with external and internal stakeholders while possessing organisational skills and excellent time management. Previous knowledge of CRM systems and JDE is desirable.
- Forward enquiries to sales staff from website
- Send out brochures
- Ensure plot files are updated with correspondence
- Produce final inspection log
- Produce nine month inspection log
- Send out relevant customer letters throughout the reservation stages
- Answer initial telephone enquiries
- Process customer extras and liaise with Commercial and Accounts regarding quotations and payments
- Typing and circulating sales correspondence
- Arranging contracts and transfers for signature and logging whereabouts
- Receiving exchange and completion notifications from solicitors and informing sales staff accordingly
- Producing the Home Owner's Manual
- Assist with customer care management
- To provide assistance and support to the Regional Director as required
Skills & Experience Required
- Understanding of the house buying process
- Understanding of construction, ideally house building
- Experience and knowledge of sales activity on site
- Confidence and ability to converse with people at all levels (particularly purchaser, solicitors, Heads of Department, Regional Director and CEO)
- Team player (to become an integral part of the region & sales team)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What's on offer?
My client offers a basic salary between £17k OTE £27k pa plus Monday to Friday hours.
How to apply
To apply for this role please contact Jessica Sfyris at Bromak or click on the link below. All applications are treated in strict confidence.