Does the idea of working in one of Scotland's leading distilleries excite you?
We're looking to have a chat with experienced Project Administrators who are looking for a new opportunity within a diverse technical and administrative role. This role will be to support a specific project which will be for a 2-year fixed term contract and be based in Dufftown in the burgh of Moray.
You will be someone who wants to continue the distilleries growth and provide support during development. This role is a 2 year, full time, fixed term contract.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You must have previous experience using Microsoft applications, particularly excel/word.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate confident organisational skills.
- Knowledge of document control.
- Knowledge of engineering standards and project management controls.
- Strong technical competence with the ability to generate reports.
- What does the day to day look like?
- Preparing monthly progress reports and collate all progress information.
- Develop and maintain change control log for all aspects of the project.
- Ensure that all project documentation is appropriately controlled.
- Prepare certification, commissioning, validation, O&M and handover documentation for each work package.
- Providing mail room and administrative cover if necessary.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send your CV via email using the 'apply online now link' below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.