Our client is a technology company that specialise in software development, electronics design and biometric integration. Their security solutions increase the security, efficiency, control and accountability within their customer's organisations.
Sales Executive/Key Account Manager to work within the high security industry. This will encompass achieving set sales targets through managing existing key accounts, maximising sales from existing customers, identifying new business and converting opportunities into long term customers.
* A degree in a Business/IT related field is required.
* 2 years' experience in a Sales or Business Development role with a proven sales track record is essential.
* Desirable experience of selling complex technology solutions, working with government or public sector customers, experience of key account management and experience in the high security industry.
* Confident negotiator with the ability to listen and influence.
* High level communication skills with the ability to adapt to different situations and clients.
* A passion for selling and relationship building.
* Strong commercial awareness.
* Understanding of different lengths of sales cycles.
* Highly motivated by targets and achieving set goals with a strong desire to succeed.
* Prepared to travel in Ireland, UK and internationally as and when required.
* Prepared to work flexible hours to meet business needs.
* Must have a full clean driving licence.
In return our client offers
£35,000 plus commission/on target bonus, either company car or car allowance,20 days holidays, and 9 statutory days,37.5 hours per week, pension, health insurance, Childcare Vouchers are available
Training as required for the job
To hear more on this opportunity, send your CV via the link below or call Frances on (Apply online only)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client