justlawjobs.com - Terms & Conditions
justlawjobs.com - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
'justlawjobs.com’; 'We'; 'Us'; and 'Our'; means justlawjobs.com of justlawjobs.com, Holborn Gate, 330 High Holborn, London WC1V 7QT, United Kingdom.
'Candidate'; 'You' and 'Your' means any person registering with us or purchasing any of our services to assist with your job search.
‘Employer’ OR 'Recruiter'; 'You' and 'Your' means any person, company, organisation or firm which purchases services from us to assist your recruitment needs.
This web site is owned and operated by justlawjobs.com and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
1. Content rights. Copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by justlawjobs.com or the material isincluded with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to the site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted.
2. The information on this site. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
3. You may be offered automatic links to other sites, which we hope you will be interested in. justlawjobs.com does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise with justlawjobs.com.
4. justlawjobs.com will permit the Candidate and Recruiter to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately be banned from using this site. Also any Recruiter or Candidate deemed to be in breach of our Terms and Conditions can be banned immediately from the use of justlawjobs.com without any refund of amounts paid.
5. a. Candidates and Recruiters must be aware that justlawjobs.com do not introduce or supply Candidates to Recruiters (or vice versa). It is recommended that Employers check a candidate’s suitability by The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. justlawjobs.com are not responsible if the candidate is not suitable after employment.
b. justlawjobs.com is not responsible for and the refunds cannot be provided, if the candidate is not the desired age, sex, race or nationality. Discrimination is illegal and contradicts with our Equal Opportunities Policy and Common Decency.
6. a. By use of our website you agree that you shall not use justlawjobs.com Websites or Services to transmit (or knowingly, or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) any material which may be deemed abusive, obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening or menacing. justlawjobs.com will immediately remove any material thought to be directly or indirectly inappropriate.
b. By use of our website you agree that you shall not use justlawjobs.com Websites or Services to transmit (or knowingly, or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) any material which may be deemed discriminative (sexist, racist, discriminative against age, sexual orientation, religion or disability), untrue, in breach of intellectual property right (including Copyright) Or material which otherwise violates any applicable law and regulation or code. justlawjobs.com will immediately remove any material thought to be directly or indirectly inappropriate.
c. By use of our website you agree that you shall not use justlawjobs.com Websites or Services to transmit (or knowingly, or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) any material which may make excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm justlawjobs.com computer System. justlawjobs.com will immediately remove any material thought to be directly or indirectly inappropriate.
7. Save all work to the extent possible. By law justlawjobs.com does not warrant that our Website or services will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties, and justlawjobs.com shall have no liability in respect thereof.
8. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless justlawjobs.com it's affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from
- Any User Content or other material You provide to any justlawjobs.com Site,
- Your use of any justlawjobs.com Content, or
- Your breach of these Terms. justlawjobs.com shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
10. Upon registration all personal details to both candidates and employers must be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. You agree to notify us of any change relevant to your registration.
13. justlawjobs.com is the UK's leading site for roles at Law Firms, Barrister's Chambers, and Legal Services. As with all advertising mediums we do not guarantee response rates. Response rates can vary from week to week and may also be affected by the quality of your advertised role.
14. Please note that all call made to justlawjobs.com may be recorded for staff training purposes.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Specific to Candidate
1. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all material and information provided, including its accuracy, form and content. You should be aware that You might be contact by recruiters/employers on the contact information provided by You on Your CV.
2. justlawjobs.com reserves the right to offer third party services to you based on your preferences provided on registration. justlawjobs.com or a third party may send promotional offers and other information. If you would like to opt out of these emails after registration please email Info@justlawjobs.com
3. justlawjobs.com does not discriminate against anyone registered to our website. justlawjobs.com tries to ensure that all possible measures are taken to prevent vacancies advertised and CV searches from discriminating against age, disability, gender or race. justlawjobs.com does not have any functionality to discriminate against age, gender, race or disability when searching CV’s. If you do feel any vacancies are of a discriminative nature then please email email@example.com with your concern. justlawjobs.com will act accordingly to any discriminative behaviour.
4. The services of justlawjobs.com and any third party suppliers are intended to assist in seeking employment. We do not guarantee any suitability, employment or prospects of success in any particular case. Obtaining independent verification is advised before relying on information provided on the site in any circumstance that may result in loss or damage.
5. Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
6. You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights to your account with justlawjobs.com. You understand that if you yourself delete your account, or justlawjobs.com terminates your account, all information will be deleted within a reasonable time period. This will include all personal information, any CV’s or cover letters, any saved jobs or any applications. Third Parties may retain saved copies of your information.
7. justlawjobs.com reserves the right to delete your account after a significant time period. justlawjobs.com will notify you before doing so with a chance to keep your account active.
8. justlawjobs.com reserves the right to delete your account in the event of a breach in our terms by You.
9. By Registering Your CV to justlawjobs.com You agree that we may also store and/or show Your CV to recruiters or any other Job Board owned by justlawjobs.com.
Specific to Recruiters/Employers
1. On receipt by us of your submitted information Via Email Agreement or Telephone Agreement You will be deemed to have accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and you will be granted access to post jobs on to justlawjobs.com Website and to search justlawjobs.com CV Database, subject to receiving payment.
2. You agree that all the information you supply justlawjobs.com with is correct, truthful, accurate and complete. You agree to contact us by post ( justlawjobs.com Holborn Gate, 330 High Holborn, 1st Floor, London WC1V 7QT), telephone (020 3397 2959) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if any of this information changes
3. justlawjobs.com reserves the right to terminate any agreement in the event that the information provided by you to us is no longer current, accurate or you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
4. justlawjobs.com will take every step possible to provide you with a reliable service. However, We cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of CV’s on our database or CV’s received by application. You accept and acknowledge that this is beyond the control of justlawjobs.com and that no such refund can be made in the event of untruthful information being submitted by candidates. If you feel a candidate belonging to our database is providing untruthful information then please contact Info@justlawjobs.com, we will then deal with Your concern appropriately.
5. You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by third parties are reserved by those third parties and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those third parties. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the candidate to the third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individuals in question.
6. Any personal details that you have provided to us will be kept in accordance with out data protection registration. You agree that you do not object to justlawjobs.com contacting you in regards to improving our service to you, requesting payments and discussing account status. You agree and can confirm that you do not consider any of the above as a breach of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
7. You acknowledge that without prior written consent that the reselling of justlawjobs.com services from ‘recruitment agencies/flat fee companies’ to other companies is strictly forbidden. In the event of this Term being broken your account with justlawjobs.com will be cancelled without any refund. Permitted resellers are also bound by the following:
- You can not sell to direct clients of justlawjobs.com or stop them from using our services,
- All posting will be in your own brand,
- Advertisements cannot name the client.
8. You understand and acknowledge that it is strictly forbidden to, wholly or in part, download or leech justlawjobs.com CV Database for any reason other than recruiting for a current position. If in the event of this Term being breached your account will be cancelled immediately without any such refund. Downloading using any software other than a browser is strictly forbidden and will event in your account being cancelled without any such refund. Legal action may also be taken.
9. Contacting Candidates via email, phone or other means should only be in regards to recruitment. We advise any candidates receiving emails from recruiter/employers not in regards to recruitment to contact justlawjobs.com .
10. You agree not to put excessive loads on our servers
11. The justlawjobs.com Database is only to be used as provided in these Terms and in any contract you may have with justlawjobs.com. You shall use justlawjobs.com CV Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. You agree that unless authorized you will not disclose any of the data from the justlawjobs.com database to any third party unless you are authorized and using the CV only for employment purposes.
12. You agree to deal fairly and professionally with any response to advertisement you have posted to justlawjobs.com. You also agree that you will not do anything to bring justlawjobs.com into Dispute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against justlawjobs.com from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
13. We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
14. We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on justlawjobs.com. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or the justlawjobs.com database get results, which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from justlawjobs.com any advertisement, comment or any other post to justlawjobs.com, which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
a. The job posted must represent a valid vacancy in the town/area stated on the advertisement.
b. The job title should be specific and be the best description for the role. The title must not include any other text such as slogans (great opportunity).
d. The description of the role should mention the required skills as well as details describing the role. The description should be detailed and appropriate, giving the candidate an accurate representation of the vacancy
e. If any position advertised offers training, or needs training in which the candidate must pay for, the advertisement must clearly state this.
f. Advertisements that appear to discriminate in regards to sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, age or disability are illegal and will be removed from justlawjobs.com. We may at our discretion, if the post is deemed deliberately discriminating, either amend the advertisement or remove it from justlawjobs.com without any liability to the employer to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in the respect of the posting.
g. The advertisement should accurately describe the position and not mislead the Candidate; sufficient detail should be included in order for the Candidate to understand the nature of the position and the basic requirements of the position. This includes a accurate salary representation, if the position requires you to travel abroad or if the position requires you to work at multiple locations.
15. You acknowledge that your job postings can be distributed to and displayed across our network of other websites. For details on these please do not hesitate to contact us. Your job postings can be excluded from some/all other websites upon request. The following can not be guaranteed:
a. Your job posting(s) will appear on our entire network
b. The job posting(s) will appear on specific sites
c. The ranking/positioning of you job(s) on our or any of our other associated networks.
16. All job credits bought must be used within the fixed term. If in the event the credits are not used justlawjobs.com cannot give any extra time for the credits to be used or a refund for the credits not used. Credits have a fixed term of 1 year. Any credits remaining after the fixed term will be removed from the users account.
17. All information provided to us by you is confidential and you will not disclose your username or password to any persons outside of your company. If disclosure occurs justlawjobs.com reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately and seek compensation. Passwords are for the sole use of one person and must stay this way so they are kept confidential and secure. If justlawjobs.com suspects that there is more than one person using one password then we may deny access to that specific password. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event of any other person(s) may know your password. justlawjobs.com will then act accordingly.
18. justlawjobs.com shall not be liable for any losses, damages or claims that may result directly or indirectly from any person obtaining passwords that we have issued to you.
19. justlawjobs.com acts as an agent and is not responsible for the Job Advertisements placed by other recruiters/employers. If you have an issue with a job advertisement then you should deal with this directly and not through justlawjobs.com. If you feel the content of the job advertisement is discriminative or offensive then please notify justlawjobs.com on email@example.com
20. Payment terms:
a. Rates are those agreed between justlawjobs.com & the client at the time of advertising.
b. You agree to pay the entire balance (in pounds sterling) of your account prior to the commencement of the service. You agree that payments will be made by PayPal or WorldPay by credit/debit card or bank transfer. Payments by Cheque can also be accepted but this may cause a delay in the activation of your login(s). Payments will appear on your bank or credit card statement as " justlawjobs.com".
c. In some cases where a client is deemed regular we may offer 28 day payment terms for agreements which are ongoing or more than a 1 month commitment.
d. In the case of late payment, interest will accrue day to day at the rate of 8% above the official dealing rate of the Bank of England in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial (Interest) Act 1998
e. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of failure by you, or the person with whom responsibility lies for payment of such transactions, that we may terminate your account and cancel this agreement immediately. We may also pursue payment in a court of law.
21. Refunds cannot be provided if the Candidate is not of the desired age, sex, race, or nationality, as these criteria contradict our equal opportunities policy, and common decency.
22. The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue unless terminated by you or us, by notice in accordance with this section.
a. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and payment will become due immediately of all outstanding amounts. justlawjobs.com will have no further obligation to you, upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
- You fail to pay any amount due to us;
- You are a limited company and call a meeting of creditors or are otherwise the subject of proceedings under the Insolvency Act of 1986, or are unable to pay your debts as they fall due within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act of 1986, you cease to trade or go into liquidation;
- You are an individual and are declared bankrupt or enter into any arrangement or compromise with your creditors, or you cease to trade;
- The Recruiter is in material breach of these terms and conditions and has not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied.
b. The Recruiter may terminate the provision of Services in writing to us:
- To expire at the end of the Fixed Term.
- In the event that we are in material breach of these terms and conditions and have not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied, or:
- We become insolvent, cease to trade or go into liquidation
- Termination by the Customer before the end of the Fixed Term may, at our discretion, result in loss of discounts agreed for the entire Fixed Term.