Full Stack Developer - Solihull
Remote working can be supported within this role, therefore we welcome applications from any location within the UK.
Inchcape are a leader in the retailing of prestige brand cars in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced .Net Developers to join our growing in house web development team.
As a Developer at Inchcape, you will receive a competitive salary, as well as some amazing benefits, including;
- Vehicle purchase discounts There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less
- A pension that pays Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price
- Life Assurance we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
- And much more .
As a Developer you will be involved in the development of a wide range of exciting greenfield projects and innovative solutions supporting the business s goal towards online retailing & digital transformation.
The Ideal Candidate
Required Skills & Experience:
- .NET Core, C#, ASP.Net
- SQL Server
- Previous experience as a .net developer
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of design patterns & principals
- Excellent source control practices
- Team player
- Azure experience
- Understanding of search solutions
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Automotive experience