The Senior Web Application Developer role is responsible for creating new and modifying existing code to the end of providing usable solutions for business users. The Senior Web Developer will be accountable in analysis and design during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for implementation. Among the tasks assigned to the Senior Web Developer, will also be working on new concepts and solutions in frames of Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions, to drive business efficiency and automation, aligning with client's expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of new web applications, in order to drive the business forward
- Daily usage of Microsoft ASP.Net Forms and MVC, SQL server, and Internet information server
- The use of ASP.Net for application development
- Responsible for the development and integration of new or existing applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes.
- Participate in the data model review meetings (for data integration and modeling best practices).
- Analyze, Design and Review business requirements with Leaf Home Solutions IT team and clients, to develop scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of Applications.
- Participate in code reviews and technical design/specifications to help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
- Successfully manage deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues.
- Perform support and maintenance tasks to address production issues reported by business users.
- Ensure that all applications well documented, thoroughly tested and debugged, and adhere to corporate and industry best practices.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Candidate must have 6+ years of experience designing and implementing web application solutions
- Candidate must have full application life cycle experience.
- Candidate must have knowledge of enterprise application architecture, design, and implementation. Experience a plus.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to perform tasks independently from start to finish
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in ASP.Net Web Forms, Microsoft MVC, SQL Server, Internet Information Server.
- Excellent analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior written and oral communication skill
- Familiarity with APIs, Web services including SOAP and REST, Stored Procedures, Views, User Functions, Telerik Controls and Xamarin Mobile
- 6-10 years' experience desired
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
For immediate consideration please email (see below)