Excellent opportunity to work for an award winning agency that is built on trusted reputation and superior digital and creative services for start up's, SME's, large corporate organisations and government clients.
Our company culture and ethos are important in who we are and what we deliver. We are looking for people who are:
Creative (we want people who think out of the box and bring creative solutions into all aspects of day to day operation)
Collaborative (we want people who want to work together as part of a team, listening, inputting, challenging and delivering value)
Courageous (we want people who are able to challenge the 'norm' and create ideas that impress our clients and the marketing industry)
We're looking for a PHP developer, with three or more years commercial experience.
We're strong believers in open source - our core platforms are wordpress & woocommerce, magento & laravel. We also deliver software and website solutions for a wide range of clients.
If you can inspire a delivery team, have a passion for technical excellence and have the communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with our clients, then this could be a great role for you.
· Developing innovative, high quality technical solutions
· Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects
· Presenting and rationalising your work internally and to our clients.
· Work both independently and as part of a wider team to deliver on client software and web solutions
· Maintaining the high quality technical standards for all the agency's output.
· At least three years demonstrable on-the-job experience in developing website and ecommerce solutions
· Great written and face to face communication skills
· An ability to translate complex client requirements into a deliverable plan
· A dedication to coding excellence and continuous personal development
· An ability to execute projects across multiple domains
· Core experience in Open Source CMS development
· Core skills in HTML, CSS and PHP
· Worked with a good range of third party APIs
· Experience of software delivery using an Agile methodology
· At least 2 years agency experience
· Familiarity using test frameworks
· Worked with 3rd party APIs (REST, SOAP, etc)
· Solid knowledge of Git version control
Excellent opportunity to join an awesome agency who really cares about their staff and long-term development. Get in touch TODAY. Immediate consideration, review and interview...... click apply for full job details